[Dvdrtools-users] Re: dvr-105 problem

From: Alessio Sangalli
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: dvr-105 problem
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:41:29 +0100

Hi. I received a message from a guy I can't send e-mail to. I answer on the list hoping he's reading me here...

Sorry John but the server of your provider can't accept connections from me.

John Nilsson wrote:

> with both dvd-r and dvd-rw discs. I have slackware and kernel 2.4.5
> Did you get it to work good with cdrecord-dvdhack? Or any other program.

I have slackware too but I use the latest kernel, 2.4.20. With
cdrecord-hack I had no problems to burn any media. Try to upgrade you
kernel first....

bye!
as

--