RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Does dvdrecord support UDI files?

From: Scott Prive
Subject: RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Does dvdrecord support UDI files?
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:49:09 -0500

What is a .UDI? If it's proprietary, then no. If it's really an .ISO image,
then yes. Find out.

Alternatively... you "should" be able to master to a directory (not an image).

I use MaestroDVD for Windows. It creates a master inside a target directory.
Since the master is "just files", any software that drives a recorder can read
it.

See if you can do the same.

-Scott