Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 2.1.3 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 2.1.3 Released
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:09:15 -0500

Hi,

Looks like LP has fixed the issue.  SNAPS and PPA are good to go.

Go for it!

...Ken

On Sun, Oct 8, 2023 at 1:24 PM Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@loafman.com> wrote:
Hi,

This is mainly a bugfix release.

See the CHANGELOG or below for details.

We are running behind on Snap and PPA releases due to this Launchpad Bug.  Pip is available now that I figured out what PyPA broke.  It's always something new and annoying.  :-(

..Thanks,
...Ken

## rel.2.1.3 (2023-10-08)

### Changes

* Run po/update-pot. [Kenneth Loafman]

* Fix typo in cli\_data.py. [Rena Kunisaki]

### Fix

* Intermixed argument lists cause problems. [Kenneth Loafman]

* Exclude-other-filesystems seems to be ignored since duplicity 2. [Kenneth Loafman]

* Change backup to inc after CLI processing. [Kenneth Loafman]

* Fix test\_skip\_if\_no\_change to use \_runtest\_dir not /tmp. [Kenneth Loafman]

* Fix typos in cli\_data.py and release-prep. [Kenneth Loafman]

* --version showing 'duplicity\_logging' not 'duplicity' [Kenneth Loafman]

* --full-if-older-than being ignored? [Kenneth Loafman]