Re: [Duplicity-talk] full-if-older-than being ignored?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] full-if-older-than being ignored?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:02:15 -0500

Many thanks. Reporting problems helps make duplicity better.

On Sun, Sep 24, 2023 at 4:12 PM Gregory Skerry <gregory.skerry@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ken,
Ok thanks. Have created a new issue

Many thanks.

On Sun, Sep 24, 2023 at 12:50 PM Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@loafman.com> wrote:
Hi Gregory,

Yes, this is an appropriate forum for questions.  I think you found a bug.

Please put in a bug report at GitLab.  It looks like we managed to break something.

...Thanks,
...Ken