Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with profile

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with profile
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:58:18 -0600

Joe,

Thanks for the info.  I'm sure it'll help someone else in the future.

...Ken

On Sat, Mar 4, 2023 at 3:42 AM Joe via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
I found the solution. The behavior of sudo changed with an Ubuntu update.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1186999/how-does-sudo-handle-home-differently-since-19-10

Running

sudo --preserve-env=HOME duply MyProfile backup

or

sudo -E duply MyProfile backup