Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.21 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.21 Released
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:25:04 -0600

Hi,

Problem solved.  Finally managed to figure it out.  0.8.21.postN is a valid release name.  After much fiddling around there is now a one-time only post release called 0.8.21.post7 (yes, it took that much trial and terror).  This has no changes other than to setup.py which have now been backed out.  Post releases are a real PITA, but at least anyone upgrading using pypi normally will upgrade to 0.8.21.  Note this only exists on pypi and only because I needed to do a workaround to overcome their fascist rules.  The instructions given previously will also give you what you want.

...Thanks,
...Ken