[Duplicity-talk] Restoring from the last full backup (Re: Difficulties w

From: andrew
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Restoring from the last full backup (Re: Difficulties with restore: 'Could not restore the following files. Please make sure you are able to write to them.')
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:01:29 +0000

Hi everyone,

How do I force duplicity to restore from the last full backup which it made? I can see the options for creating a new full back-up but not restoring it. Indeed, how do I find out when the last full backup was made.

The manual (this one: https://linux.die.net/man/1/duplicity) isn't at all helpful in this regard. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew Wood, Oxford.