Re: [Duplicity-talk] Usage of python fasteners on cygwin

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Usage of python fasteners on cygwin
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:09:39 -0500

According to logs, since this commit five years ago:

commit 24d43cdf1bee0f4a53f629b7168e5f8705bc7d96
Author: Kenneth Loafman <kenneth@loafman.com>
Date:   Thu May 11 05:44:21 2017 -0500

    * Fixed bug #1320641 and others regarding lockfile
      - swap from lockfile to fasteners module
      - use an fcntl() style lock for process lock of duplicity cache
      - lockfile will now clear if duplicity is killed or crashes

...Ken