Re: [Duplicity-talk] cache space

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] cache space
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 10:53:33 -0600

Hi,

This is normal for duplicity to do.  The cache space can be cleared if needed, but should only take up a small amount of space relative to the backup itself.  You can use duplicity's --remove-* commands to selectively remove backups you no longer need.  That will clear the cache as well.  The cache is used for commands like --list-current-files and others.

...Thanks,
...Ken