Re: [Duplicity-talk] Failure running tests.

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Failure running tests.
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 10:48:04 -0500

Scott,

I created a test user (non-admin) and the tests fail like yours.  This helps a lot.

Will see what I can do.

...Ken

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:39 AM Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
It's in run_duplicity in functional/__init__.py.

...Ken

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:24 AM Scott Hannahs <address@hidden> wrote:
but I don’t see the —archive-dir option for the test_replacement suite of tests.  Shouldn’t that be necessary to make the test use testing/cache?  Did I miss that?

-Scott