Re: [Duplicity-talk] Help requested to test Snap package of 0.7.19

From: Aaron Whitehouse
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Help requested to test Snap package of 0.7.19
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 21:12:49 +0100

All,

On May 8 2019, at 9:01 pm, Aaron Whitehouse via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:

All,

I have now created a snap package for duplicity and would appreciate all of your help testing it. You can install it by typing:
snap install duplicity --classic --beta

Note that I have tested this with a number of backup sets where the archives are stored on the local disk and everything is working very well. The only issue I have found so far is that duply does not work when called from a systemd service (it does not look in the correct place for the duplicity binary; duply works perfectly when used normally).

I have not tested the backends, so feedback on those would be extremely helpful.

Kind regards,

Aaron