Re: [Duplicity-talk] Encryption failed (Code 2)

From: Vera Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Encryption failed (Code 2)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 16:38:15 +0100

Hi,

I generated the file gpg-agent.conf with the allow-loopback-line in .gnupg and added the GPG_OPTS in my conf file and everything works

Thank you Edgar

Vera

Am 21.02.19 um 17:12 schrieb Vera Schmidt via Duplicity-talk:
Hi Edgar,

there is no file gpg-agent.conf in the profile folder .gnupg
Seachfing for gpg-agent.conf I could only find a file /var/lib/dpkg/info/gpg-agent.conffiles which seems to be something different.

In .gnupg are the files
private-keys-v1.d  random_seed  S.gpg-agent.browser  trustdb.gpg
pubring.gpg        secring.gpg  S.gpg-agent.extra
pubring.gpg~       S.gpg-agent  S.gpg-agent.ssh

Vera