[Duplicity-talk] Resume rsync to rsync.net

From: Manuel Morales
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Resume rsync to rsync.net
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 00:58:50 -0400

Hi guys

Im using the following command to sync to rsync.net

duplicity /mnt/data/E4310-2/170403-2330/ rsync://address@hidden:

That folder is pretty big,, my uploads speed are about 10 Mbits (limited on my side).

I was testing what happen if the Internet goes down in the middle of the transfer, so I waited until there were 200 MB on the destination and I did Ctrl+C .

The file on the destination disappeared, and now when I try the same command again I get:

=======================

Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.

Last full backup left a partial set, restarting.

Last full backup date: Sat Apr 22 00:48:31 2017

GnuPG passphrase:

Retype passphrase to confirm:

RESTART: The first volume failed to upload before termination.

         Restart is impossible...starting backup from beginning.

Does duplicity have capabilities for resume a transfer that was cut in the middle?

Any advice? (My internet is not that reliable, and the backup set will be pretty big, specially the first time)

Thanks

Dotty