Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Merge] lp:~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive into lp:

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Merge] lp:~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive into lp:duplicity
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 06:56:48 -0500

Then there are still changes before we release.  Not sure about removing the old one until the new one's been out in the wild a bit.

...Ken

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 5:23 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01.11.2016 20:26, address@hidden wrote:
> The proposal to merge lp:~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive into lp:duplicity has been updated.

> For more details, see:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive/+merge/309084

hey Ken,

Stefan intended to replace the acdcli backend w/ this new one (see merge discussion). afaics duplicity/backends/acdclibackend.py is still there, so still needs to be removed.

..ede