[Duplicity-talk] Recovering from SFTP "Giving up trying to upload"

From: Thomas Levine
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Recovering from SFTP "Giving up trying to upload"
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:13:07 +0000

My backup failed with an error message similar to this.
https://www.hagen-bauer.de/2015/11/jessie-update-dupliciy-sftp.html

Can I have duplicity resume the transfer of the files? If so, how?

Also, I was making a full backup, so it would also be fine to switch the
backend, which is the solution documented in the link. I am presently
using SFTP. Is there a particular backend that is most reliable?