Re: [Duplicity-talk] versions of an archived file

From: Norman Goldstein
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] versions of an archived file
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 16:28:45 -0700

Good idea.  I logged into my google docs account with my browser,
and I can see the parent folder where duplicity is archiving my pc,
but that parent folder is empty.    How would you access the manifest file?
The permissions must be set somewhere to hide the duplicity files from browser access.
I did not see how to change that from the google developers console. either:
https://console.developers.google.com

??

Thanks