[Duplicity-talk] checksum rsync option (duplicity 0.6.21)

From: Laurent Lavaud
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] checksum rsync option (duplicity 0.6.21)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:23:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I would like to use the rsync checksum method to detect files modification
because the "classic" method do not detect some changes, like mp3 tag
modification (mtime not modified)

So i have tried to add --rsync-options="--checksum" to my duplicity command
line:

/usr/bin/duplicity -v9 --encrypt-key=xxx --sign-key=xxx --use-agent
--allow-source-mismatch --rsync-options="--checksum" test
ssh://address@hidden/backup/test

But duplicity doesnt seem to use it because it not detect the file
modification...

Have you any idea ?

Thanks