[Duplicity-talk] Can't remove signatures

From: Sven
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Can't remove signatures
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:35:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

Since a few weeks I'm having a problem with my backup script. Run nightly it
works fine for a few days and then starts to throw errors like:

sftp rm duplicity-full-signatures.20130309T123657Z.sigtar.gpg failed: [Errno 2]
No such file

I've erased all backups and ~/.cache/duplicity twice already, but a few days
later, the problem returns. I'm not sure which part of my script is causing the
error, but I can find out tonight.

Here's the script with some secrets removed:

https://gist.github.com/svoop/02b78d93e4e5b5ff4603

I'm on duplicity-0.6.21, but had the same issue with .20. Not sure whether older
versions worked though.

Thanks for your hints!