Re: [Duplicity-talk] no-compression still compresses?

From: Cory Coager
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] no-compression still compresses?
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:07:49 -0500

Not sure if I was clear or not but I only made change to gpg.py to change compression from 6 to 0.  The file was still gzipped yes, but there was no compression.  The important part is, the backups and restores were all successful.

If you are adamant about not using gzip when there is no compression this will require significant more code changes.  Perhaps a better way is to expose a flag to control compression level?