Re: [Duplicity-talk] Ubuntu One backend

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Ubuntu One backend
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 22:31:55 -0400

Hello!  I wrote the current U1 backend.  I was mostly interested in
having a version that ran under X (for Deja Dup's purposes), and using
GNOME bits was easiest.

I'd certainly be interested in having a version that doesn't rely on
X/DBus.  I think email would be fine.  I'd be happy to help review
such a backend.

-mt