[Duplicity-talk] On "featreq 2995409: Prevent concurrent runs for same p

From: Kasimir Knallkopf
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] On "featreq 2995409: Prevent concurrent runs for same profile"
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 01:17:36 +0200

First thanks a lot for the new minor release!

A thought on featreq 2995409 mentioned in the ChangeLog: I use lockrun for
this. It's very easy to use and does what is expected. THis is how one can
prevent concurrent runs with different profiles. It's how I use it in my
crontab.

lockrun -n /tmp/duply-p1.lockrun duply p1 backup
lockrun -n /tmp/duply-p2.lockrun duply p2 backup

Cheers.