Re: [Duplicity-talk] nimbus.io as backend?

From: Jan Niggemann
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] nimbus.io as backend?
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:03:31 +0200

I agree, thought that too while looking at the pricing...

Simon KP <address@hidden> schrieb:
Maybe besides the point, but nimbus' pricing seems too complicated..

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Jason F. McBrayer <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2012 20:29:54 +0000 (UTC), Troels Arvin wrote:

Anyways: Does someone know if nimbus.io can be used as backend for
duplicity?

It appears they have a Python library that is interface compatible
with the S3 library, so it ought to be very easy to add a nimbus.io
backend to duplicity.