Re: [Duplicity-talk] stopping with a failed pre-script

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] stopping with a failed pre-script
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:34:50 +0200

On 17.04.2012 22:28, Kasimir Knallkopf wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Is there an easy way to prevent duply from running when the pre-script
> fails (i.e., it returns 1)? I looked into the script and adding this to
> run_script would help:
>
>       [ $ERR -ne "0" ] && exit 1
>
> however, I don't know what the consequences are of this. Furthermore, I don't
> want to hack the source, because on the next package update, this will be
> gone.
>
> Any ideas?

this is a pending feature request. i don't really want to make it mandatory but
think about a config variable and/or command lone switch so legacy users would
not have a bad experience.

dear mr. knallkopf :)  why don't you log a feature request on sf.net or add
yourself if one is already existing there?

..ede/duply.net