Re: [Duplicity-talk] mbkp: A new, modular Duplicity front end

From: SanskritFritz
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] mbkp: A new, modular Duplicity front end
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:44:52 +0100

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Elifarley Callado Coelho Cruz
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I decided to share a tool I've started developing in late 2010, named 'mbkp'.
>
> Source code, wiki, issues and planned features:
> http://bitbucket.org/elifarley/mbkp/
>
> (I have yet to improve the information provided in the wiki)

Hi, this looks very handy. I just tried it shortly, it is nice and
convenient! I'll test it some more as time permits.
Meanwhile I saw your ticket on bitbucket about the archlinux package.
I created one for you, you may take it over if you wish.
Best regards, SanskritFritz