Re: [Duplicity-talk] Some translation problems

From: Ed Blackman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Some translation problems
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:32:09 -0500

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 09:31:15AM +0100, SanskritFritz wrote:
I have translated duplicity into hungarian on launchpad.
Some strings I have problems with:
https://translations.launchpad.net/duplicity/0.6-series/+pots/duplicity/hu/+translate?field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&show=untranslated

Please explain to me what they mean, I have never met those using duplicity.

The messages numbered 172, 173, and 175 are used when files are added, modified, and deleted in a backup. %s contains the path and name of the file. The messages are very short codes for these actions.

In 172, "A" in English is short for "Added". In 173, "M" in English is short for "Modified". In 175, "D" in English is short for "Deleted".

I'll let others explain the remaining messages.

--
Ed Blackman