[Duplicity-talk] Check what files have been changed before backup

From: SanskritFritz
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Check what files have been changed before backup
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:19:34 +0100

I'm trying to write a script that would give me a list of files that will be included into the next incremental backup (both new and changed files) just for a quick check before backup. I start with
duplicity list-current-files --verbosity '4'
(actually I issue a "duply myprofile list" command, hi ede!)
and diff the list to the current filesystem. Now getting this current file list I have trouble with, because my --exclude-filelist looks like this:

+ /Common/Scripts
+ /Common/Private/.SanskritFritz_encfs
/Common

How can I get a filelist that corresponds to the above settings, considering that the list could and will change over time?

Or is there a more sophisticated way to get what I want?

cheers
SanskritFritz