Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity has clock issues and stopped working

From: Yves Goergen
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity has clock issues and stopped working
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:26:03 +0200

On 18.07.2011 08:26 CE(S)T, Martin Pool wrote:
> I've seen that clock warning when the first backup of a chain failed.
> I haven't seen it in later releases.

After I have moved aside the files I mentioned before, everything worked
fine again, with the unmodified duplicity version. Seems something has
corrupted my backup set so that even an explicit full backup wasn't
possible anymore. If I don't need the old backups in a while, I can
delete them.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <address@hidden>