Re: [Duplicity-talk] restored data not up-to-date

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] restored data not up-to-date
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:43:51 -0400

On Apr 26, 2011, at 16:15, Mike Brack wrote:

> Is there a chance to restore to the latest version? If so, how can I achieve
> this.
> Thanks for your help with best regards,

If the latest version is October 16, 2010 then yes.  The status shows that
there are no backups more recently than that.

It says that there is one incomplete backup on October 17th.  That probably was
due to a network output or something.  There may be errors since then and
nothing more has been backed up.

Since nothing has been backed up since October 16th you can not retrieve any
data more recent.

-sth