Re: [Duplicity-talk] Orphaned Files

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Orphaned Files
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 16:02:16 +0100

Probably leftovers from failed duplicity runs. Usually you would cleanup
(--force) these.
But I am under the impression that with the archive cache dir support it is not
totally clear if the files are on the backend or in the local cache. To clear
that up I use to rename the old archive dir and let duplicity recreate a new
one on the next run. If the error is gone, well then problem solved; if not,
have a critical look at the files and make sure they are not needed before
running cleanup --force.

ede/duply.net