Re: [Duplicity-talk] Delete recent incremental updates, not all?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Delete recent incremental updates, not all?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:51:21 -0600

You should be able to remove incremental files by the timestamp in the filename.  Be sure to remove them from the cache as well.

What errors do you get?

...Ken

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Chris Poole <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
My network connection went down during a recent incremental update.

Now any attempt at incremental updates results in errors,
understandably I guess. I'd like to erase the past few days'
incremental updates, but ideally leave other incremental updates
intact. Can I do this?

I only have one backup chain, so using "remove-all-inc-of-but-n-full
1" would work, but would remove all the incrementals. Is this the only
thing I can do?

Thanks.