Re: [Duplicity-talk] CRC check failed prevents further backups

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] CRC check failed prevents further backups
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 12:23:42 +0200

Could you please run a backup with parameter '-v9' for debug verbosity? Then
copy the used command line and the output, obfuscate private information, and
create a text file with this content.

Eventually create a bug ticket on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New
and additionally attach or paste the output.

For the time being resort to the prophylactic cleanup command so duplicity will
not try to work with the interrupted incomplete backup data.

Thanks
..ede/duply.net