Re: [Duplicity-talk] ioctl sign extension on FreeBSD 6.3 amd64

From: Philip Jocks
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] ioctl sign extension on FreeBSD 6.3 amd64
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:36:00 +0200

Ken,

I removed the pexpect.py* files and symlinked them from the files the FreeBSD
port installed (/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pexpect.py*).
Seems to work, at least, there wasn't any error thrown when I ran an
incremental backup and a collection-status.
Anything else that might need testing to be sure?

Philip