[Duplicity-talk] Asynchronous upload

From: Liraz Siri
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Asynchronous upload
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:01:27 +0300

I noticed the --asynchronous-upload is labeled EXPERIMENTAL in the
manual page for the latest version of duplicity. Is this just a generic
cautionary warning (I.e., better safe than sorry) or are there any
specific problems one should take into consideration before enabling
this option?

>From my anecdotal testing it seems to work fine but I haven't tested
this on a large scale. Perhaps someone with more experience could
testify to the reliability of this feature in practice?

Cheers,
Liraz Siri