[Duplicity-talk] Why do I have a 19GB ~/.cache/duplicity folder?

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Why do I have a 19GB ~/.cache/duplicity folder?
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 20:50:19 -0600

I'm finding that some systems that were backed up by duplicity are
running out of disk space after I upgraded the duplicity version. More
specifically, I am seeing 19GB worth of data in a ~/.cache/duplicity folder?

I can't afford to have 20GB of disk occupied by my backup software. I
haven't found much information on the nature of that directory, except
that it's an addition in 0.6? Should it really be growing that big? Is
there a limit to how much it'll grow? Is it a case of backup biting it's
own tail like we had backups of /tmp trying to backup duplicity's own
temporary files at one point?

Best,
TTimo