Re: [Duplicity-talk] Issues with restoring restarted backups

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Issues with restoring restarted backups
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 05:19:17 -0600

The presence of an incomplete remote volume could cause confusion to
duplicity.  Most protocols do not keep incomplete transfers, or keep
them with a distinct file name that duplicity would not recognize.  Is
that the case here?  Is duplicity seeing the partial volume as one of
its own?  That would explain the behavior you are seeing.

...Ken