Re: [Duplicity-talk] restore a single Directory

From: Andre Dieball
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] restore a single Directory
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:44:27 +0200

Hi Jacob

does that actually mean, that the command line I used is correct?

Andre

Am 28.08.2009 um 18:25 schrieb Jacob Godserv:

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:43, Andre Dieball<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

All I tried ended either in a error message and nothing happened or ended in
duplicity restoring the whole machine into the destination directory.

You'll need to post an error message or something more specific.

--
   Jacob

   "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
   from the beginning of the world until now — and never
   to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
   short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
   elect those days will be shortened."

   Are you ready?