Re: [Duplicity-talk] Mac OS X install

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Mac OS X install
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:53:26 -0400

2009/8/22 Simon Ravnič <address@hidden>:
> Hi!
>
> I’ve searched the mailing list archive but I can’t find any good ideas.
>
> Can anyone please point me on a direction on how to install duplicity under
> Mac OS X, please?

It should work the same way as Linux. OSX has Python v2.5.1 already installed.

(I have OSX as well, and duplicity too, but I'm running it inside
something called Gentoo Prefix, which is Gentoo, the Linux OS, except
it's installed inside a folder, and it runs alongside OSX and does not
want to be chrooted. I use this to get Linux software like duplicity
easily, and with my favorite OS.)

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?