Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicati

From: Maurizio Vitale
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Duplicati
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:27:17 -0400

I don't think LGPL is limited to libraries (in many places 'L' stands for 'Lesser', including in the text of the license itself). The main difference is that it removes the 'viral' part of the GPL allowing one to link
additional code without having to release their portion.

Maurizio Vitale

Polymath Solutions
309 Denniston Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206