Re: [Duplicity-talk] My Incremental and Full Scripts

From: Jon
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] My Incremental and Full Scripts
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:05:14 -0400

This is great. We should start a repo of working scripts :)

Jon

Damon Timm wrote:
Let me throw mine into the mix as well -- have been working on it for
the last couple days and is my first foray into the realm of
duplicity.  Appreciate any input, of course:

http://blog.damontimm.com/bash-script-incremental-encrypted-backups-duplicity-amazon-s3/

Damon