Re: Re[2]: [Duplicity-talk] Lists s3 buckets with shell

From: Rodrigo Fernandez
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Duplicity-talk] Lists s3 buckets with shell
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:21:42 +0100

Thank you!
El 17/06/2008, a las 15:09, Axel Beckert escribió:

Hi again. :-)

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 04:04:09PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
I am making a backup script optimized to be multithread. For this I
need to list the content of my account. I need to list the buckets but
I don't find the solution with integrated in a shell script.

Not that I have used it, but in Debian there is a package called
s3cmd: http://packages.debian.org/s3cmd

The homepage of the project is http://s3tools.logix.cz/s3cmd

Just found some more potentially helpful stuff:

There seems also to exist a FUSE driver for s3:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/s3fuse/

                Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - address@hidden, address@hidden - http://noone.org/abe/