[Duplicity-talk] ncftp version used??

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] ncftp version used??
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:08:09 -0500

Hi,

Are any of you out there using a version of ncftp earlier than 3.2.0.
There is a patch that the downstream folks (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat) have
to apply to hide the password from the command line which only works on
3.2.0 and above.  See https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6209

I'm thinking of making this patch permanent in our release so we can get
past this issue and make it easier on the downstream maintainers.

Any objections?

...Ken