[Duplicity-talk] Delete Bucket

From: Stephen Zemlicka
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Delete Bucket
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:35:48 -0500

So I was able to get duplicity to work well to S3.  However, since it would not let me backup to an already created bucket (yes, both the AWS keys were correct), I specified a new bucket and it worked.  However now I wish to either empty the bucket to start over or delete the bucket altogether.  The bucket I created does not show up in S3Drive, the Firefox Plug-in, or NS3 Manager.  How can I delete or empty the bucket?  I did post this question on the Boto forum but didn’t know if anybody here has any ideas.

Thanks.

Stephen Zemlicka

Integrated Computer Technologies

PH. 608-558-5926