[Duplicity-talk] Host key authenticity could not be verified

From: Brandon Keepers
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Host key authenticity could not be verified
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:51:38 -0400

When I try to run duplicity 0.4.4.RC1 to back up my mac, I get this error:

Host key authenticity could not be verified (missing known_hosts entry?)
Running 'sftp  address@hidden' failed (attempt #1)

It will retry 5 times and give up. Here are the options I'm passing to duplicity:

sudo duplicity --allow-source-mismatch \
        --encrypt-key $GPG_KEY --sign-key $GPG_KEY \
        --exclude-device-files --exclude-other-filesystems \
        --exclude-globbing-filelist /etc/duplicity_excludes.txt \
        / scp://address@hidden/backups

I have an SSH key set up so I don't need a password to log into my server, and I'm able to just run the sftp command:

$ sftp  address@hidden
Connecting to 192.168.0.254...
sftp>

Any ideas?