Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity crashes on directory whose owner has a ve

From: dAniel hAhler
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity crashes on directory whose owner has a very long username
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:03:03 +0200

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 23:31, Andrea Rota wrote:

>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/tarfile.py", line 763,
> in addfile assert len(full_headers) % BLOCKSIZE == 0
> AssertionError

There has been a similar report from Arone Silimantia on 2006-10-06 on this
list.

Please try the most recent version, maybe CVS if you can. If it still applies
please file a bug report at http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=duplicity

It looks like the headers for the tar file are greater than BLOCKSIZE. I'm not
sure, if bumping the constant BLOCKSIZE solves this issue or causes other
troubles in the end.