Re: [Duplicity-talk] ok to feed address@hidden messages into my spam tra

From: Mathias de Riese
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] ok to feed address@hidden messages into my spam trainer?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:30:30 +0200

And the patch for enabling asymetric encryption without having the passphrase?

If you dont like the list, leave it. I get much more spam by other means than
this
list.

Much more constructive would be the question, whether anybody is still
maintaining
duplicity? (Ben, are you out there?) And how many people are using it?
(I am, but not on very important stuff.) Sad if it would die. And if it has to
die,
what else should we use?

Cheers,
Mathias

Nick Austin wrote:
Did you see the message I sent regarding imap_upload in the last few days?

That's not spam :)