duplicity-announce

[Duplicity-announce] Daily PPA Builds

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-announce] Daily PPA Builds
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 06:59:02 -0600

Hi,

It seems as though the PPA builds on Launchpad are a bit unstable at the moment.  I've finally retried the builds such that all of todays builds completed successfully.

I am not sure what is happening, but it's not in duplicity.  It was happening in both 32-bit and 64-bit builds on every package.  Resubmitting the entire build set would just change which builds failed.  Very odd.

I'll be checking it daily.

...Thanks,
...Ken