dtas-all

sound card interruptions

From: Rene Maurer
Subject: sound card interruptions
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 22:07:13 +0200

Hello

I am using dtas for years now and I am very happy with it. It is
outstanding.

I have a question concerning interruptions between computer and sound
card (USB). In case this happens dtas-player immediately deletes the
current playing song as well as the player queue.

This behavior is logical. Is it still possibe to avoid this, so that
dtas continues playing at the same position as before the interruption
(and without clearing the queue)?

Best regards
René