dtas-all

which version of Ruby do you use?

From: Eric Wong
Subject: which version of Ruby do you use?
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:35:35 +0000

Apparently I've written some code that doesn't work in Ruby 1.9.3 and
need to fix before the release.

Currently, we support Ruby 1.9.3 and later.  But since that's
end-of-life and no longer receiving security updates or anything,
maybe we could move to 2.0.0 or even 2.1 as the minimum
version sometime in 2016...

Keep in mind Ruby 2.3 is just around the corner and I've contributed
additional non-blocking I/O additions which we'll be taking advantage
of when available.

Thanks in advance for any answer you provide!