dtas-all

tracklist changes pushed out, release coming...

From: Eric Wong
Subject: tracklist changes pushed out, release coming...
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:14:05 +0000

Pushed out a bunch of tracklist-related changes to "master" of
git://80x24.org/dtas

Eric Wong (4):
      tracklist: shuffle support
      tracklist: support limiting maximum tracklist size
      player: refactor and document tracklist interface
      player: tl (repeat|shuffle|max) and trim swap values

 Documentation/dtas-player_protocol.txt |   8 +-
 lib/dtas/player/client_handler.rb      | 193 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 lib/dtas/tracklist.rb                  | 108 ++++++++++++++----
 test/test_tracklist.rb                 |  37 +++++++

Will probably release the current tree in a day or two with a few minor
tweaks, and have the mpd emulation proxy as a separate release in a few
more weeks.

The work-in-progress "mpd" branch is also pushed and
will be frequently rebased against master.

There's actually a lot of documentation stuff I'll need to catch
up on for the release.  I tend to be better at writing commit messages
:x

And so, commit messages available below:

commit 1a63ca046d42dc9d35fe656c034e0c791834ae67