drm-elimination-crew

Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Thanks for a powerful Day Against DRM! Any mo

From: Natale Vinto
Subject: Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Thanks for a powerful Day Against DRM! Any more pix?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 21:21:57 +0200

Hi guys,
yesterday we did the event for the day against DRM here in Milan, we have a nice session of discussions about DRM and a cool 8-bit music party as well :)

I'll send link of some pics we made and I'll send you slides and link to the Music we had (CC), someone already tweeted

We used Ruben's LateX slides for intro (modified), thanks!

Blues on
DRM off

Cheers

Natale